By Linda P. Case,Leighann Daristotle,Michael G. Hayek,Melody Foess Raasch
How good are you able to resolution puppy vendors' questions on right nutrition and feeding? Canine and pussycat food, third Edition describes the function of foodstuff and its results upon wellbeing and fitness and health and the nutritional administration of assorted issues of canines and cats. through the use of the book's state of the art study and medical foodstuff details, you can make suggestions of acceptable dog food and correct feeding directions. puppy meals specialists Linda P. Case, MS, Leighann Daristotle, DVM, PhD, Michael G. Hayek, PhD, and Melody Foess Raasch, DVM, supply whole, head-to-tail insurance and a wide scope of data, so that you may also help puppy and cat vendors make sound nutrients and feeding offerings to advertise their pets' health to lengthen their lives.
- Tables and boxes supply quickly connection with an important medical information.
- Key points summarize crucial info at a glance.
- A useful dietary Myths and Feeding Practices chapter dispels and corrects universal meals myths.
- New medical information covers quite a lot of rising nutrients themes together with the position of the omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acid households in puppy health and wellbeing and affliction administration.
- Coverage of dog food safeguard and dog food ingredients contains either commercially and home-prepared meals and gives solutions to puppy vendors’ questions about those subject matters.
- Completely up-to-date content material reflects the most recent findings in scientific meals learn.
- Information concerning practical materials and nutritional supplementation presents a scientifically established purpose for recommending or advising opposed to supplements.
- Guidelines for figuring out dog food formulations and well-being claims differentiate among "market-speak" and real medical advantages for sufferers, with perform recommendation for comparing and choosing applicable meals.
Read or Download Canine and Feline Nutrition - E-Book: A Resource for Companion Animal Professionals PDF
Best veterinary medicine books
How good are you able to solution puppy proprietors' questions about right nutrition and feeding? canines and tom cat food, third version describes the function of food and its results upon overall healthiness and health and the nutritional administration of assorted issues of canines and cats. through the use of the book's state-of-the-art learn and scientific meals details, possible make ideas of applicable dog food and correct feeding instructions.
The 7th variation of Anatomy and body structure of livestock is a completely up-to-date and revised model of this vintage textual content. Drawing on present technology and terminology with a couple of new illustrations all through and a brand new bankruptcy on chicken, the publication keeps its acceptance for readability, balanced scope, and breadth of content material.
Rund three hundred zusätzliche Abbildungen bereichern die zweite Auflage dieses umfassend und reich illustrierten Nachschlagewerks. Es hat sich als sicherer Leitfaden für die Diagnostik bewährt und gibt praxiserprobte und zuverlässige Angaben zur Therapie. Dieser praxisorientierte Leitfaden ist nach Tierarten gegliedert.
Written by way of one of many UK’s top equine veterinary practitioners, this textbook is devoted utterly to the veterinary administration of the racehorse. The Racehorse: A Veterinary guide brings jointly all of the significant orthopaedic and non-orthopaedic stipulations more likely to be encountered in racehorse perform and concisely information cutting-edge ‘best perform’ for analysis and administration.
- Differential Diagnosis in Small Animal Medicine
- Der Bewegungsapparat des Hundes (German Edition)
- Praktikum der Hundeklinik: Begründet von Hans G. Niemand (German Edition)
- Veterinary Forensics: Animal Cruelty Investigations
- Atlas der Anatomie des Hundes: herausgegeben von Sven Reese, Christoph Mülling, Christiane Pfarrer, Sabine Kölle, Klaus-Dieter Budras (German Edition)
- Parasitology: Diagnosis and Treament of Common Parasitisms in Dogs and Cats
Additional resources for Canine and Feline Nutrition - E-Book: A Resource for Companion Animal Professionals
Canine and Feline Nutrition - E-Book: A Resource for Companion Animal Professionals by Linda P. Case,Leighann Daristotle,Michael G. Hayek,Melody Foess Raasch